Wednesday, January 2, 2008

BBQ at the Murray's.

My Aunty Naomi & Uncle Adam invited me for a BBQ at their parents place. They were in Melbourne for their Christmas break. They live in Sydney.
Can you see me in the distance with my Ah Yee? I love their backgarden, its so big, I just want to run all the way down as far as it goes!!

This time I brought my own golf club.

I played some golf with the guys! I am crouched down with my Daddy - its hard to see me because I am so small compared to the big back garden!!

This is me & my Uncle Adam having our dinner. My Uncle Adam is my Yee Joong's older brother - they look very much the same don't they?


Me, Uncle Adam, Greg (one of their friends) & my Yee Joong.



As the sun set for the evening, Daddy & I sat together and watched the guys kick the footy, and playing with a small water pistol.

No comments: