Thursday, January 3, 2008

I love Japanese food!


Tonight I went out for dinner at a Japanese restaurant on High St in Northcote. I had sashimi, tempura, tofu dumplings, ramen & a special Japanese rice dish with tofu.


I liked the wooden spoons that came with the rice dish.
My Por Por having some ramen noodles in miso soup.


After the big feast, I had to walk it off!

And I stopped by a bar that had live music playing. The drummer gave me a wave and a smile! I like to watch live bands play, I like to dance & sing a long to the music!!

Then we had desert at a Chocolate cafe, that had all different types of hot chocolate; such as chilli hot chocolate, tiramsu, mint & hazelnut!! I just had a babychino and a mashmallow!
If you look closely at the photo above, my Ah Yee accidentally knocked Yee Joong's coffee on his leg, oops!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: