Saturday, May 17, 2008

A memorial for Great Grand Aunty Daisy.

Today we held a memorial for my Great Grand Aunty Daisy, she passed away just recently. She is my Great Grandad's sister. We couldn't attend her funeral because she lived all the way in London. The minister from my Nanna's church conducted the ceremony. It was a very informal ceremony held at my Nanna's place.
Mummy & Aunty Amanda had to occupy Annie & I with food so we didn't cause too much trouble!
Great Grand Aunty Daisy in her little apartment in Walthamstow, London.
Mummy & Great Grand Aunty Daisy.
Daddy & Great Grand Aunty Daisy.
Mummy & Daddy visited Great Aunty Daisy lots while they lived in London, long before I was born.
***

Trying on Nanna's hat.

Now that Annie can walk, we both can now have our grandparents chase us all around the place and we love it!!

No comments: