Friday, May 16, 2008

Bonds Baby Search 08


Very early this morning Mummy & I went to Chadstone Shopping Centre to have my photo taken for the Bonds Baby Search 08 contest. We lined up for and hour and half to get my photo taken!!
Mummy took a photo of me waiting in line , she gave me a lollipop , which made me happy. I don't like sitting in my pram and waiting in queues! I had to wear a bib so I didn't get my clothes dirty for the photo!Finally, when I had my picture taken I cracked it, but luckily a Wiggles song came on the stereo and I was happy again!! The Wiggles saved the day again!!
I scored a free pair of Bonds socks for all our time and effort showing up for this contest!!
Mummy & I have never seen so many prams, mummys and babies in our lives!! Crazy!! What people do to try and be a SUPERSTAR!! :)
I really hope I get to be chosen to be the Baby for Bonds becuase I get to go to Sydney, have my face plastered all over the country and have a years supply of Bonds clothes!!

No comments: