Monday, May 12, 2008

Morning Tea with Mummy on Mother's Day!

Becuase it was Mother's Day I thought it would be a nice treat if Mummy & I could have hot chocolate and bikkies for morning tea. (Hot Chocolate and ginger nut cookies are my favourite at the moment).
I asked Mummy to help me make the hot chocolate. I like to use the expresso coffee maker, so Mummy & I used it to heat up the milk and to make it nice and frothy.
(I like kitchen electrical appliances, Mummy lets me press the buttons on the blender to make smoothies and I like to even push the top of the juicer to make fresh juices!)
I like to use the spoon to scoop up all the froth...
...and then I like to dunk my bikkies in my hot chocolate...

...mmm and take a nice big glup of my hot chocolate! Yummy!
I like to say 'cheers' with Mummy as we drank our hot chocolates together!!

No comments: