Friday, May 2, 2008

My 18 month health check up.

A couple of weeks ago I had my health check up. I am in the 25th percentile of height for my age. I am exactly 80 cms tall. I am not a tall boy but I have big feet! I am in between the 3rd & 10th percentile of weight. I am 9.8kgs. I seem to just burn all my energy running around all day!
Just yesterday I had my Chickenpox immunisation. When it was my turn to get jabbed I saw a train go past outside the window and I got all excited. I didn't notice at the time but the nurse gave me the injection while I was looking at the train go past. (What good timing says the nurse & Mummy) After she had finished I looked down at my arm and I didn't even cry or make a wimper!! How brave am I!! Although, I saved all the crying for later that day and night!! - I didn't feel too well after the injection! :(
I don't need to get any more injections until I am 4 years old!! YEAH!!

Posing for the camera!

1 comment:

Jon Chew said...

What a poser! Wonder if he gets it from his mum or day? ....or maybe from Cow Fu!!!??