Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Farm Art And Friends

Today I went to my Mummy's old work at the Abbotsford Convent, NMIT Arts Education Program. They were launching a new book which the students from the Arts Education Program and the kinder children in the local area did together.

This is the front cover of the book.

After the book launch, we all walked down to the Collingwood Children's Farm for afternoon tea.

This is Milly. She is the daughter of my Mummy's friend Kara. She showed me around the Farm as it was my first visit ever!! Mummy says she used to come here all the time when she worked at Arts Education! Mummy says that I have been here before, when she was pregnant with me!


Mummy showed me the Guinea Pigs. They were nice and soft like my cat although I wasn't too sure about their little feet, they were a bit scratchy on my legs!
Mummy says she will bring me back to the Collingwood Children's Farm again because there are lots of animals to pat and see!! Mummy says I could feed a baby lamb, if I am lucky!!

No comments: