Wednesday, December 12, 2007

At my Por Por & Goong Goong's place.

On Tuesdays, I spend the day at my Por Por & Goong's Goong's place. They take me out shopping and spoil me!! They even let me ride on the kiddy coin slot rides in the shopping centre. I tested all the different rides around the shopping centre; they had a merry-go-round and a ride-on horse. I didn't want to get off them they were so fun!!


I like to play in their backyard, they have a pond that I like to poke a stick in and scare the fish!!
My Ah Yee put some water in a bucket for me to play with. I liked to stir & poke my stick in the bucket. I gave the doll a wash and added some grass to make her skin nice and clean!!

Playing with Tricky (my Ah Yee & Yee Joong's dog)


My Por Por & Goong Goong went to Queensland for a few days for a holiday. They went to the Australia Zoo and brought me back a baby tiger, she is cute and cuddly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonbagsoutlettu.com/]louis vuitton bags[/url][/b] Having stated that, it is really not that hard to discover superior offers. But be sure you go early from the day in order to avoid crowds of tourists and Under no circumstances go for anyone who is cranky, drained, or hungry. You would possibly too just return to your lodge and go early the following day. The shell is almost their pores and skin that would seem permanently hooked up to their bodies. This is actually the extremely detail that is certainly the most closest to them. It appears that they can't live with no it.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonsalesstore.com/]louis vuitton outlet[/url][/b] Each of those varieties of suppliers have their particular professionals and cons. My information would be to consider all of you options so as to see in which you may get the top price within the most gorgeous heart formed necklaces. Likelihood is you will find the very best offers online so commence there..

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonstoreoutlet.co.uk/]www.louisvuittonstoreoutlet.co.uk[/url][/b] You might have to consider motion now or this complete financial savings thing will not materialize. Initially, get yourself a financial savings account. For those who have one, uncover out just what the rate of interest is. Knee Defenders are plastic spacers which can preserve a great deal of bumps and bruises in your knees though traveling. It is a basic design--the type which makes you slap your forehead and say, "Why didn't I think of that?"--that addresses a standard dilemma. They help the tall man (or tall woman) "stand up for his suitable to take a seat down" in airline seats..

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonstoreoutlet.co.uk/]louis vuitton handbags[/url][/b] Reject rejection. Guaranteed, this is not straightforward, however it is surely required. Turndowns will occur, even if you have been so sure that your proposal was right on target along with your income presentation was persuasive. รข€¢ Scrapbookers- Offering grandparents a page of scrapbooked pictures established into an affordable body is thoughtful and that i can think of a lot of grandparents who generally complain of never ever getting current photos. Down the road, you can provide them with an expandable storage e-book for his or her outdated pages. How about scrapbooking your cherished relatives recipes on your youngsters?.