Monday, December 24, 2007

Cherry Picking...


On Sunday, we had planned to go Cherry picking with my Por Por, Goon Goong, Ah Yee & Yee Joong, but it rained so much the day before and my Yee Joong told us that the Cherries would all be damaged by the rain and that the ground would be muddy - and I don't have any gumboots!! So instead we went to an Organic cafe in Brunskwick St Fitzroy for lunch and then we went to buy boxes of cherries on Victoria Street in Richmond!!
My Yee Jong's Christmas present!! - A scooter!! He pressed the horn for me and I got a fright!! And I asked him if he could have a scoot on his new bike so I could see what it can do!! He scooted up and down the street and I waved to him every time he went past!!
mmm... I wonder if Santa would get one for me for Christmas? It looks like fun!!


After a days hard work of not picking any cherries!!
My Ah Yee, Yee Joong & me - sweet dreams...

No comments: