Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Opp Shop!


Every time we go for walks, we pass old church converted into an Opp Shop. And every time we pass it, Mummy always wants to check it out but it has big steps that lead up to it and the pram wouldn't fit in there as it is small. But last week, Mummy took the chance and left the pram outside while we 'attempted' to go in to have a 'look-see'. Well, I told Mummy I didn't want to go inside, I was petrified of the scary looking maniquin out the front. Mummy carried me inside past the maniquin but I was even more scared inside! It was a little dark and messy! I screamed and threw myself on the floor; "Me don't yike house!!! Me don't yike house!!! Me go back outside, sit in pram!!"
So Mummy didn't get a chance have a proper look inside the opp shop.

No comments: