Thursday, May 28, 2009

Eltham Playhouse.

Today I had my first day at the Eltham Playhouse (occassional childcare). It is just up the end of my street. Mummy stayed with me for the day so I didn't feel too abandoned on my first day.

I played with the trains when I arrived. Mummy told me before hand that there were trains for me to play with so I was very excited when I saw them! They had bridges and boom gates that I just loved! 'ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...' I said.

When I saw the paints I had to have a go! I did 5 paintings!

Then I had morning tea with the rest of the kids. We bring a piece of fruit each to share, the carer's cut it all up for us and while we eat, Wendie, the teacher sings us some songs and reads us some stories.

Then we all go outside to play!
I am driving the bus!


...playing in the cubby house... and making sand castles in the sandpit...

I had lots of fun with the other kids as we pushed cars down the tunnel and then going down it ourselves!


Then we came back inside for lunch and more story telling.

Then some more play before packing up and going home!

These are some of my paintings I did today that I couldn't wait to put up on my wall in my bedroom. I couldn't wait to show Daddy my artwork when he came home from work too!

No comments: