Saturday, May 9, 2009

'Me did it. See Mummy, Me did it..."

"...Me did a Poo in da Pot'ee. And da wee too. See me did it. Me put it in da toiyet? And fush da toiyet, Mum?"
"Good boy Morri, wow you did it aren't you clever. Yes you can flush it down the toilet, just make sure you don't spill it everywhere! Ah, Morri, wait, let Mummy help you."
"Me fush da toiyet Mum?"
"Ok, now you can flush the toilet."
"Me have yollie-pop Mum? And a choc'ate egg?"
"Ok you can have a lollie and a chocolate egg because you did your poo in the potty! (Eating our way through the remains of Easter!)

In the last couple of weeks I have been using the potty to do my wee's and poo's. I find I remember to use the Potty when Mummy or Daddy don't make too much of a fuss of it. Mummy puts the potty out where I can see it and just 'reminds' me that it's there if I need to use it. And I say 'Alright Mum'. I will do my wee's and poo's in it when I need to. I don't even need to tell Mummy I am about to do a wee or a poo I just go and do it in the potty! And then I come running with the Potty in my hands yelling; "Mummy ook, see me did a poo in da pot'ee!" It helps when I don't have any nappy or pants as I don't have to struggle to take anything off. Mummy tried just putting my pants on without the nappy once but I forgot and I accidently wet my pants- plus I was having my lunch - one too many things to think about.

No comments: