Friday, December 12, 2008

Who's on holiday?


Last weekend I went to the airport to say goodbye to my Ah Yee & Yee Jong. They are going to Singapore, Malaysia, London, Paris, Italy, Africa & Egypt for 3 months! Thats alot of countries!
My Por Por & Goong Goong also went on a holiday to Malaysia on the weekend too! My Daddy took them to the airport, I cried becuase they were leaving me behind and wasn't taking me with them. They will be back just in time for Christmas though. So in the meantime I get to play at their house whenever I like! - So I spent yesterday making a huge mess of their place!
My Kau Fu & Kau Moe are also overseas - they will be away for a long time!
Hopefully I will get to go on the plane again soon... just have to help Mummy & Daddy save up for our next holiday!!

No comments: