Friday, December 26, 2008

When I grow up I want to be...

We had Christmas Dinner at my Por Por & Goong Goong's place. I spoke with my Ah Yee , Yee Jong on the phone to wish them a happy Christmas. They are in France for Christmas. They had just been to the market to get lots of cheeses, pastries and lovely French food for their Christmas banquet!
I even got to see and talk with my Kau Foo & Kau Mo on Skype . They are in South China at the moment.I got this very very cool whipper snipper from my Great Grandad. You pull the choke and it sounds just like my Daddy's real one!
You can tell what I like!
I look just like Bob the Builder!
My Uncle Simon got me an engineers tool kit for Christmas. It has a tape measure, a hammer, plyers, a extendable ruler, a phillips screwdriver, a flathead screwdriver, a pair of gloves, a square, a hand saw (which I am not allowed to play with at moment) and a helmet.
Measuring my room so Daddy can help me build a shelf for all my books and toys to go on.


Some other things I got for Christmas were Bob the Builder take along box set with 3 of my favourite characters; Scoop, Lofty & Roley, & an Iggle Piggle doll from In the Night Garden - from Por Por & Goong Goong, a musical reindeer and dominos from Nanna, fishing lures & a space invaders t-shirt from Aunty Amanda, Uncle Andy & Annie, Books, clothes, playdough, bubbles & a doona cover from Grandad & Granny.

No comments: