Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cherry Picking

One of my Daddy's students lives on a Cherry Farm. Yesterday we took a drive up to Wandin and picked a big bucket full of cherries. I got to carry the bucket down the hill!



Mummy & Daddy showed me how to pick the cherries off the trees, but I found an even quicker way to pick cherries - off the ground!! After a while I gave up picking them because I couldn't understand why Mummy & Daddy kepted throwing the ones I picked from the ground out from the bucket! I discovered a new game to play instead, run away from Mummy & Daddy and hide behind the trees and then roll around in the dirt!




I thought should do the weeding for the owners too!
Walking back up the hill after filling our bucket with cherries.
You wouldn't have guessed but Ollie is underneath where I am sitting in the buggy!!

No comments: