Friday, July 13, 2007

Pixar Exhibition

My Mummy & Daddy took me to see the Pixar Exhibition at the ACMI (Australian Centre of the Moving Image) at Federation Square. I saw drawings, sketches, models, digital drawings and all the behind the scenes of my favourite animations; like Toy Story, Monsters Inc, The Incredibles, Cars and Finding Nemo. I loved the Toy Story Zoetrope display. I went inside a dark room and inside were the still models of the characters from Toy Story on a rotating table. It spun really fast and I couldn't see the characters anymore - it was all a blur. Then the next minute the lights turned off and a strobe light went on... and the characters came to life - I could see the characters jumping and moving!! It was amazing!! Mummy & Daddy said I could only watch it for a little while, they didn't want me to have a seizure!!

Daddy & I in the elevator going down to see the exhibtion!! I liked looking at the TV screens in the elevators - they even talked!

Some happy snaps with Mummy & I, with Scully and Mike from Monsters, Inc. They made me laugh!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: