Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Goong Goong!!

It's my Goong Goong's birthday today, last night I went over to my Goong Goong & Por Por's place to celebrate. I brought over my Goong Goong's favourite sweet - the famous Beesting Bun from the very famous Beechworth Bakery!! Only we didn't go to Beechworth to get it. Mummy, Daddy & I discovered a Beechworth Bakery in Healsville!! My Goong Goong and Por Por were very pleased to hear that. Now they don't have to make special trips to Beechworth when they have sudden cravings for Beesting buns or Pies!!
We celebrated Mummy's birthday too. She said she is turning 25 again!!??... Her birthday is a day after my Goong Goongs. My Ah Yee (Aunty Ivy) is making Yee Joong's (Uncle Joel) famous chocolate cake!! I was very puzzled by the noise she was making.


My Goong Goong & Por Por's house has lots of steps so I can practise my climbing. I had lots of strong men around me to catch me if I fell!!
I also saw my Uncle Adam, my Kau Foo's best friend, whom I haven't seen in a while. He thought I was a very good looking kid!

No comments: