Tuesday, February 17, 2009

In my big boy's bed.

Finally, I have a new bed. On Saturday we went shopping and I helped choose my new matress. I tested lots of matresses. I jumped on them - making sure they could withstand my jumping. I lay down on them - making sure they were comfortable to sleep on, not too hard and not too soft! And finally I made sure Mummy & Daddy were happy with the price!!! The bed I have turns into a bunk bed later on - you just need to add the other bed on top! This bed was actually my Kau Foo's bed when he was a little boy! My Por Por & Goong Goong have kept it in great condition after all these years!



I have a Thomas the Tank Engine doona and pillow that my Granny & Grandad gave me for my birthday. When you turn out the light, Thomas glows in the dark!!
I love sleeping in my new big boy's bed.

No comments: