Monday, November 17, 2008

Eltham Leisure Centre.

On Saturday Morning, Mummy, Daddy, Ollie & I took a walk to Eltham Leisure Centre and went for a swim. Ollie didn't have a swim because he is still too little so Mummy & Ollie were spectators instead.
Daddy helped me practice my swimming in the lap pool first. (I don't go for swimming lessons now becuase I said 'no' everytime I went and I even go upset one day. Mummy & Daddy couldn't understand that I didn't like going for swimming lessons anymore because I used to get so excited . They soon realised that I enjoyed having Daddy in the pool with me. Ever since I moved up a class at swim school and Daddy no longer could come in the pool with me I didn't enjoy swimming as much. So now Daddy will take me on my own and sometimes my Granny will take me when I spend the day with her).

After our swimming practice, Daddy & I went on the waterslide. I love slides especially if they are very fast ones and I was very excited about this waterslide! We went down 3 times - the third time I swallowed too much water and I threw up my breakfast into the pool and all over myself - that was a bit embarrassing!




Then I finished off with a play in the kiddies pool.

I loved to run through the water!

No comments: