Thursday, August 28, 2008

At Great Grandad's.

Today I spent half the day with Nanna while Mummy had a massage. She took me to the park and we had morning tea together. Then we went to visit Great Grandad and bought some lunch for everyone to have.
This morning when I got dressed Daddy says I looked like a nerdy school boy in this outfit! Do I? Mummy thinks I look smart. Nanna bought the blue vest for me. So I thought I should show it off. Great Grandad lives in the best place because he has the trains run right passed his lounge room window! I can hear them a mile a way and run up to the window to catch a glimpse of the trains that go by!
Great Grandad had a new digital flat screen TV delivered today too. He is showing me the remote control and is asking me how to use it - because I know how to use one!
Watching the TV installer man install Great Grandad's new TV. It has Tele-text which is perfect for Great Grandad because he is deaf and uses a hearing aid.


No comments: