Thursday, June 19, 2008

My first ride on a real train!

Today, Mummy & I took the train to Greensborough. We drove to Hurstbridge Station - which is the first station on the train line. I SCREAMED with excitement when the train pulled up on the platform.

On the trip to Greensborough I had my own seat and I stood up the whole time, I was a bit nervous to start with but when the train started I didn't want to miss anything outside the window!

I took my Lambie with me too - a replica of the original one. My original Lambie started to look quite worn and tatty because I love to suck and chew on it, and it need regular washing!! So Mummy made me 2 new ones that look exactly like my orignial one, although they are not knitted! My new Lambies are made out of nice fluffy soft material. Mummy has plenty of material left just in case these Lambies start to fall apart!


This is me on the way home, this time I sat down, and wanted to try walking in the train while it was moving! - Doesn't anyone?!!


1 comment:

A said...

Such a lucky boy! You have a very clever Mummy.

x x x