Friday, October 5, 2007

Holiday in Phillip Island



I loved to watch Daddy get the boat on and off trailer and into the water - he's so clever!!
My first time on the boat!! - I enjoyed it so much - I kept still for Mummy while she held me - don't know why she was so anxious - I have a life jacket on!!
My Daddy went fishing with a couple of his mates from work and he caught 2 Banjo Sharks!! WOW! This is the first one he caught, Daddy said that the second one got away it was a lot bigger than the first one - Daddy said he had fun wrestling with them as he reeled them in.

Daddy & Grandad went out fishing on the boat on another day at Inverloch - it was very windy!! Wasn't the best day to catch anything! Mummy, Gran & I met up with them in the afternoon for some afternoon tea in Wonthaggi - I had a gingerbread cookie - but my Daddy ate all the eyes and butttons on my gingerbread man! :(

I wanted to follow Daddy & Grandad fishing but they wouldn't let me! Not fair! :(

The closest I got to the water in Phillip Island - it was so cold and windy everyday I didn't get a chance to put my feet in the ocean - oh well, I have pool now so I can go for a swim any time.

No comments: