Monday, October 8, 2007

My 1st Birthday Party!

I had my 1st birthday party at the Eltham North Reserve, at the Adventure playground on Sunday.
My Mummy made me a penguin chocolate cake!


Jess & Me playing on the swings.
This is Jess again with her mum Kim.

Catherine & Zach ( that's Zach's dad Ben in the back).

Daddy helped me blow out my candle.

Mummy helped me cut the cake


All my family & friends came to celebrate my birthday.

Having some of my chocolate cake Mummy made me!

Zach & Catherine enjoying some birthday cake too!! (Catherine's parents: Suzannah & Glen, Zach parents: Bec & Ben)
My cousin Annika - she looked so pretty, her Mummy dressed her up in a very pretty dress!

I had blue & silver balloons at my party - they each had a noodle box filled with lollies attached to them so they didn't fly away! - I loved the balloons!!
On the day of my party I woke up at 5am (I usually wake up at 7am) and I only had a very short half an hour nap in the morning (I usually have a 2 hour nap). I was so excited about my party! My Mummy warned me that I would be tired at my party... she was right! I managed to stay awake to have everyone sing happy birthday to me and eat my cake, but after that I couldn't keep my eyes open!!

My Aunties , Uncles, cousin, Grandparents & Great grandad came to my place afterwards to watch me open my presents . I got this very cool telephone from my Aunty Amanda , Uncle Andy & cousin Annie!

My Kau Fu & Kau Moe ( Uncle Jon & Aunty Bek) gave me an electric guitar and a ninja sword ! Using my new telephone to call up all my friends to say thank you for all my presents!!

No comments: