Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Rye holiday continued...

In my element: fishing time out in the bay at Rye.
Daddy, Mummy & I went out on the boat one morning.


Whenever I am out on the boat I have this 'look' when I am driving the boat - pure bliss and so relaxed I almost look like I am about to go off to sleep!!



We caught a baby Sting Ray. I like to use the net catch the fish in, while Daddy reels in the fish. That's great team work for you!! I have seen the fishing pros do this so many times on my fishing DVD's I know exactly what to do!!






A day at the beach!
At the beach just down the road from where we stayed.

Tessa wearing my hat!




Goong Goong & I digging a hole in the sand!

What better way to end a trip to the beach by having fish and chips for lunch and watermelon!! My Daddy cooked the fish we caught. He cooked it in his special beer batter recipe,it was yummy! I love to eat fish too, not just catch them!

Sorrento.
Having lunch at the local hotel in Sorrento before heading home.



Having a babychino.

Helping Por Por make her tea.


In the car on the way home, I had so much fun. A nap in the car is a good end to a holiday!

No comments: