Monday, October 6, 2008

Celebrating my 2nd birthday with the people that I love!

I'm a lucky boy, I got to have another birthday party on Sunday.

Here I am playing with a boat my Uncle Simon got me for my birthday. It came with a helicopter with spinning propellers too ! My Uncle Simon knows exactly what I love - Boats , Helicopters & Trains!!
Annie & Me having lunch together - as per usual! Annie helped me open some of my presents as I was too busy playing with all my new toys! Annie's mum sewed the bib she has on - Mummy likes it so much she wants one too!



It was such a nice day yesterday we played in the back garden!

Granny, Grandad & Aunty Amanda enjoying the sunshine and being entertained by Annie & I - of course!!

Goong Goong, Great Grandad, Kau Moe & Aunty Christine chatting away.

Uncle Andy, Uncle Simon, Kau Fu, Nanna, Por Por (behind Nanna), Annie, Ah Yee, Yee Joong & Daddy.


Annie & I like to hit stuff with anything stick like! We are so alike - people think we are twins! We are practically!


Getting ready for the best part of the day - blowing out my candles!
This year Mummy bought me a cake from the local cake shop - it had lots of lollies on it!!


My Yee Joong - flew here on a plane from Perth to be here for my Ah Yee's birthday which is a day after mine and was able to stay long enough to come to my birthday too! We even managed to dress exactly alike too!!
The day before my party Uncle Simon & Daddy went fishing out on the boat. They caught lots and lots of fish that afternoon. We had flathead fillets in beerbatter for dinner that night! Yum. I got to play in the boat with Annie during my party - and I got to use Daddy's fishing rod! Annie & I got upset when we had to get out, we were having too much fun!


Eating a lollie from my birthday cake.
It's my birthday so I indulged; I had chocolate and cake at the same time!!





Now that my birthday celebrations are done we can now relax and wait for Baby to arrive...when?? Soon we hope!!! I am looking forward to meet him or her!!!

No comments: