Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I am half way to being 2 years old!!

My Daddy is away for 3 weeks, I miss him lots and lots. He has gone with his students to Central Australia to explore the "Great Australian Outback". They are travelling in a big bus! It has been a week and a half since my Daddy left. Mummy & I are counting down the days.
Mummy & I were supposed to be staying with my Por Por & Goong Goong's while my Daddy is away. But I missed my Daddy so badly, I didn't want to sleep in my cot there ( which normally do when I go to spend the day there). I cried & cried, until I made my self sick. You see, Daddy usually puts me to bed every night. I kept wanting to sleep with Mummy becuase I thought she was going to leave me too. I would hold her hand at night so I made sure she didn't go anywhere. Mummy couldn't get any sleep though, so we had to go back home - I felt a lot better then and so did Mummy! So we just go to my Por Por & Goong Goong's place during the day and come home at night to sleep.
I talk to Daddy on the phone almost every day, and Mummy put photos of Daddy up on my bedroom wall so I can see his face. It makes me feel better. I like to give the photos of Daddy a kiss goodnight before bed.

No comments: