Monday, March 3, 2008

The Children's Farm at Bundoora Park.

Today my friend Julia, her mum Nicole, Mummy and I went to a children's farm at Bundoora Park. We walked around and saw lots of farm animals!! We saw the sheep who just had their wooly coats shawn off. We patted the ponies, played with the guinea pigs and rabbits and visited the animal nursery. I loved the rabbits - they had big floppy ears that I wanted to grab!! They kept running away from me so I kept chasing them and screaming with excitement!!

At the animal nursery we fed the baby goats their milk from a bottle. Mummy helped me hold the bottle while they all fought over it!! I liked the sucking noises they made! Afterwards we could go inside the pen and pat the baby goats and lambs. I was fascinated with these little black balls all over ground!! Mummy told me off for touching them - she said they were goat's poo!! YUK!!

No comments: