Sunday, February 10, 2008

Artist in the making...


I am always very curious of my Daddy's studio. If by chance, the door is left open I make a quick dash in there, just so I can explore all of Daddy's stuff!! I am not allowed in there without my Mummy or Daddy as they say there is lots of things that I can't touch.
My Daddy spends a few hours in his studio every day painting and making art. He tells me he has lots of work to do as he will be having an exhibition of all his paintings soon.
My Daddy saw I was very interested in the paintings so he gave me a canvas, a paintbrush and some paint from his pellet, and let me have a go at painting!! As you can see I have been watching my Daddy very closely and I know that you need to dip your paintbrush into the medium and paints!! I am slowly adding to my painting, building up some layers. It has taken me 2 sessions of painting to get it at this stage! Daddy says I should do some painting one day and then let it dry and come back on another day and paint some more when it has dried.

This is my work in progress!...

No comments: