Friday, November 30, 2007

Pressing buttons is my obesssion.

I have an obsession with pushing buttons and remote controls. I have discovered that I can make things happen with a push of a button!!
I have managed to identify every single appliance and remote that has buttons in my home! I know how to turn the TV on, the telephone, the air conditioner - that's my favourite at the moment, I insist that is goes on! I know how to turn on the microwave - its at the perfect height for me, my Mummy & Daddy have to keep turning the microwave around so I can't press the buttons! My Uncle Joel showed me how to use our coffee machine too - it makes a great sound! I have even begun to identify them at my Por Por & Goong Goong's house too! They have remote control garage doors that I love to press to make the doors go up and down - I get very excited!
When I go out I insist that I press the pedestrian crossing button and that I press the elevator buttons too!
In this video, I have the air conditioner remote, I am going to turn on the one in my Mummy & Daddy's room.

No comments: