Monday, June 11, 2007

An afternoon at Laughing Waters, Eltham.

On Sunday Mum & Dad took me to visit their friends; Hannah, John & their daughter Britney. Hannah is an artist and she has been doing an Artist in Residence here in Eltham. We had lunch with them and some of their other friends - they have two little boys. They also came to see Hannah's art. It was such a nice day, we spent it outside - I loved playing on the rug!!






This is me saying hello to Jet who is 19 months old.












Later in the afternoon we all went for a walk down to the Yarra. My dad took me over to the rocks to show me the running water up close. The sound of the water rushing over the rocks made me laugh - I guess thats why they call this place Laughing Waters!!??








This is Finn - he liked to stroke my head!??
Posted by Picasa

No comments: