Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Chicks dig me!!

...and my cat Leo!













Today mum and I went out for lunch at the Eltham Hotel with our "mum's and bub's group", it was a break up party as we have graduated from our new mum and bubs group...
We were supposed to walk there as the Eltham Hotel is just up the end of our street, but instead mum drove us there as she was running late - as usual, she blames me of course, dad gets angry when mum keeps him waiting...she was busy doing her hair...what is it with girls...why doesn't she just shave it all off and look bald like me, I don't have to do anything with my hair!! I don't think dad would be very happy to come home to a bald mummy though!!







...like my shirt...my Uncle Simon and Aunty Lou bought it for me for Christmas...it's true...chicks do dig me!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: